We and our environmental approachThe main goals of Granplasta, JSC are as follows: responsible attitude towards a client and employee, quality and reliability of a product and environmental protection, occupational safety and social responsibility. We are constantly improving our production quality and try to reduce the environmental impact of our activities by upgrading and modernizing our equipment and implementing the most advanced technologies.
In its activities Granplasta, JSC seeks to contribute to protection and preservation of environment. Our goal is to use such raw materials that would cause the lowest possible emissions and smallest amounts of waste during production, use or utilization of our products. Special components – bio additives – are added during the production processes. The use of these components reduces the utilization period of polyethylene from 150-200 years to 2-5 years.
- We use advanced technical solutions that help to avoid environmental pollution.
- We consume electric power and other resources more economically.
- We choose higher quality raw materials that are less hazardous to environment.
- We accurately plan the use of our company’s vehicles and carry out their technical maintenance in order to reduce fuel consumption.
- The heat produced during the production process is used to heat the company’s premises.
- The company uses solar power for its production processes.